Want to easily and safely collect clinical data for your study? MEMIC collaborates with Castor Electronic Data Capture (EDC), an application through which you can easily and safely collect data online. Castor adheres to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) regulations and has everything you need as a researcher.
- Easily build you own electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs), without programming knowledge
- Multicenter support including advanced authorisation management
- Weighted, stratified randomisation
- Patient surveys via e-mail
- Import (CSV) & export (CSV, Excel, SPSS) data
- Real-time calculations and field dependencies
- … and much much more
You can start right away through www.castoredc.com or contact MEMIC to allow them to advise you further.